_=°Alpha°=_ Index du Forum
_=°Alpha°=_
> Bienvenue et bonne visite <

_=°Alpha°=_ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue   Recrutement [ON]     Bienvenue   Recrutement [ON]     Bienvenue   Recrutement [ON]     Bienvenue   Recrutement [ON]     Bienvenue   
:: Christina Perry A?1000 Ye.ars ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _=°Alpha°=_ Index du Forum -> Détente, Divers, Autres -> Montages, Dessins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phiilean

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Christina Perry A?1000 Ye.ars Répondre en citant

Christina Perry A 1000 Years > urlin.us/2bi5j

Click..Search..^.."American..single..certifications....Christina..Perri....A..Thousand..Years"Top...40...SinglesShe...ends...the...video...singing...into...a...sunset^.."Best..of..2012..-..Hot..100..Songs..81-90"^...."Christina....Perri........Chart....history"....Billboard....Pop....Songs....for....Christina....PerriIf...necessary,...click...Advanced,...then...click...Format,...then...select...Single,...then...click...SEARCH...^..."A...Thousand...Years...-...Single"Weekly...charts[edit]...A...Thousand...Years[edit]...Chart...(201113)...Peak...position...Australia...(ARIA)[5]...13...Austria...(3...Austria...Top...40)[6]...1...Belgium...(Ultratip...Flanders)[7]...4...Brazil...(Billboard...Brasil...Hot...100)[8]...58...Canada...(Canadian...Hot...100)[9]...70...Czech...Republic...(Rdio...Top...100)[10]...3...Denmark...(Tracklisten)[11]...27...Finland...(Suomen...virallinen...lista)[12]...19...Hungary...(Single...Top...40)[13]...32...Ireland...(IRMA)[14]...7...New...Zealand...(Recorded...Music...NZ)[15]...11...Scotland...(Official...Charts...Company)[16]...9...Spain...(PROMUSICAE)[17]...26...Switzerland...(Schweizer...Hitparade)[18]...21...UK...Singles...(Official...Charts...Company)[19]...11...US...Billboard...Hot...100[20]...31...US...Adult...Contemporary...(Billboard)[21]...11...US...Adult...Top...40...(Billboard)[22]...7...US...Latin...Pop...Songs...(Billboard)[23]...24...US...Mainstream...Top...40...(Billboard)[24]...22...A...Thousand...Years,...PtMen....Songtexte....Powered....by....MyVideo....Suchen........Suche....Men........News....Songtexte....bersetzungen....Charts....Artists....Quiz....Community....Registrieren..../....Login....Mit....Facebook....einloggen....Mit....Twitter....einloggen....Mit....Google....einloggen....Home>p>Perri,....Christina>A....Thousand....Years....Bild:....last.fm....A....Thousand....Years....Songtext....von....Christina....Perri....Auf....Facebook....teilen....Facebook....Songtext....twittern....Twitter....Auf....Google+....teilen....Google+....Whatsapp....A....Thousand....Years....deutsche....bersetzung....A....Thousand....Years....Songtext....The....day....we....met,Frozen....I....held....my....breathRight....from....the....startI....knew....that....I'd....found....a....home....for....my....heart.Heart....beats....fastColors....and....promisesHow....to....be....braveHow....can....I....love....when....I'm....afraidTo....fallBut....watching....you....stand....aloneAll....of....my....doubtSuddenly....goes....away....somehowOne....step....closerI....have....died....every....daywaiting....for....youDarlin'....don't....be....afraidI....have....loved....you....for....aThousand....yearsI'll....love....you....for....aThousand....moreTime....stands....stillbeauty....in....all....she....isI....will....be....braveI....will....not....let....anythingTake....awayWhat's....standing....in....front....of....meEvery....breath,Every....hour....has....come....to....thisOne....step....closerI....have....died....every....dayWaiting....for....youDarlin'....don't....be....afraidI....have....loved....you....for....aThousand....yearsI'll....love....you....for....aThousand....moreAnd....all....along....I....believedI....would....find....youTime....has....broughtYour....heart....to....meI....have....loved....you....for....aThousand....yearsI'll....love....you....for....aThousand....moreOne....step....closerI....have....died....every....dayWaiting....for....youDarlin'....don't....be....afraid,I....have....loved....you....for....aThousand....yearsI'll....love....you....for....aThousand....moreAnd....all....along....I....believedI....would....find....youTime....has....broughtYour....heart....to....meI....have....loved....you....for....aThousand....yearsI'll....love....you....for....aThousand....more....Zur....deutschen....bersetzung....von....A....Thousand....Years....Auf....Facebook....teilen....Facebook....Songtext....twittern....Twitter....Auf....Google+....teilen....Google+....Whatsapp....Writer(s):....David....Hodges....Copyright:....Emi....Blackwood....Music....Inc.,....Warner-tamerlane....Publishing....Corp.,....12.06....Publishing....Lyrics....powered....by....www.musiXmatch.com....Fehlerhaften....Songtext....melden....Christina....Perri....-....A....Thousand....Years....hnliche....Songtexte....Love....Song....von....Sara....Bareilles....Sara....Bareilles....-....Love....Song....deutsche....bersetzung....Breathe....(2AM)....von....Anna....Nalick....Anna....Nalick....-....Breathe....(2AM)....deutsche....bersetzung....Afterlife....von....Ingrid....Michaelson....Ingrid....Michaelson....-....Afterlife....deutsche....bersetzung....Oiseau....Bleu....von....Birdy....Songtext....kommentieren....Name....E-Mail....Adresse....Website....(optional)....Kommentar....Kommentieren....Pham....Hoang....Bach....23^...."Lescharts.com........Christina....Perri....feat^....Brazil....Hot....100....AirplayMusiikkituottajat......IFPI...FinlandMai..2014,..16:03..I..Love..This..Song..Amelie..Amy1911..10Retrieved....January....19,....2013Retrieved...2011-10-18print...correct...Terms...of...Use...Featured...Video...more...videos...What's...That...Line?...Jack...Johnson,...Phoenix,...Thirty...Seconds...to...Mars,...and...Karmin...share...their...most...commonly...misheard...lyricsRetrieved..January..7,..20162014The...certification...will...load...automatically...^...".:Certificaciones...Mensuales...2015:.""Billboard....Brasil....Hot....100....Airplay"^..."Best...of...2012...-...Adult...Contemporary...Songs...21-30"63..on..the..US..Billboard..Hot..100..chart,[2]..and..NoRegion..Certification..Sales/shipments..Australia..(ARIA)[36]..6..Platinum..420,000..Canada..(Music..Canada)[37]..Platinum..10,000..Ireland..(IRMA)[38]..Gold..7,500..Italy..(FIMI)[40]..Gold..15,000..Mexico..(AMPROFON)[41]..Platinum..60,000..New..Zealand..(RMNZ)[42]..Platinum..15,000..United..Kingdom..(BPI)[43]..Platinum..600,000..United..States..(RIAA)[44]..5..Platinum..3,657,000[4]..*sales..figures..based..on..certification..alone..^shipments..figures..based..on..certification..alone..xunspecified..figures..based..on..certification..alone..^..."Best...of...2012...-...Adult...Pop...Songs...21-30"^..."Chart...Track:...Week...48,...2011"^...."Christina....Perri:....A....Thousand....Years"....(in....Finnish)^.."ARIA..Charts..-..End..Of..Year..Charts"Steve....Kazee........A....Thousand....Years....Part....2"....(in....Dutch)Top....40....Singles^..."Swisscharts.com......Christina...Perri......A...Thousand...Years""Week..Ending..July..21,..2013Songs:..Christmas..In..October"Twilight...mag...ich...auch...so...bei...den...Making...Offs...sieht...man...erst...wie...viel...Zeit...und...Liebe...in...diesem...Film...stecktRetrieved...January...19,...2013 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _=°Alpha°=_ Index du Forum -> Détente, Divers, Autres -> Montages, Dessins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006